For over almost two decades, I’ve traveled the country speaking at conferences, events, to women’s groups, organizations, businesses, in the media and in corporations. From working with women almost 18 years, I’ve gained a vast array of knowledge and experience, so I speak to many different topics to inspire and assist audiences with living to their fullest potential as human beings. I love exploring faith, helping people create new intentions, and inspiring people to take purposeful action! I speak to such topics as finding balance, releasing limiting beliefs, minimizing stress, identifying anchors, working together as a team, crystal clear communication, creating a vision, goal setting, and serving others. As an entrepreneur and founder of multiple businesses, I can also speak to entrepreneurs on business growth, development, and service.
The best thing to do is email me and in a conversation, we can determine the needs of your group and send you a specific speaking proposal!
Lunch ‘n Learn for Inspiration at Work
I love designing workplace seminars specific to the needs and vision of each organization I work with! Some of my popular topics for Lunch ‘n Learns and Value-Added Programs include:
* Finding B-A-L-A-N-C-E
* Stress SOS and The Sunshine Method
* Slowing Down the Speed of Life
Keynote for Conferences, Retreats, and Events
I can speak to a wide range of topics to provide audiences with tips, tools, and techniques to fuel and strengthen hearts, minds, and bodies! Some of my popular topics for conferences, retreats, and events include:
* N is for Navigating: The Joy is in the JOurneY
* Identifying Your Anchors
* Releasing Drain and Drama
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common questions I receive from meeting and event planners. Take a look!
What does Jenn speak about?
Jenn Tuma-Young is known best for her teachings on stress, balance, and purpose. She has a vast array of knowledge and experience, so she can speak to many different topics to inspire and assist audiences with living to their fullest potential as human beings. She fires up faith, helps people create new intentions, and inspires people to take purposeful action! Jennifer can speak to such topics as minimizing stress, finding balance, the gift of time, releasing limiting beliefs, identifying anchors, working together as a team, crystal clear communication, creating a vision, goal setting, and serving others. The best thing to do is contact us and in a conversation, we can determine the needs of your group and send you a specific speaking proposal!
Does Jenn have professional experience as a speaker?
How does Jenn's work help employers?
Will Jenn provide materials?
Where does Jenn travel from?
Does Jenn need media equipment?
The Big Q - What are Jenn's speaking fees?
Does Jenn ever speak pro bono or for free?
Some Places I’ve Spoken…
* Bigger & Better Conference Hosted by MACS Women’s Summit
* The Power of Connections Conference Hosted by ETTW
* Real Women, Real Issues Conference Hosted by HFMA
* 22nd Annual Spring Event Keynote Hosted by York Street Project
* Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World Conference Hosted by Savor the Success
* The Power of Journaling for the Ladies at Kenmare
* All About Women Conference Hosted by Magic 98.3 FM
* Sisterhood Annual Program Keynote Hosted by Congregation Torat El
* Women’s Retreat Weekend in Lexington, Kentucky
* Ladies Retreat Weekend Hosted by Sussex County Alumni Foundation
* Various News, TV Shows, and Media Outlets Around the Country
* Various Gyms and Wellness Centers Around the Country
* Various Conferences for Women Around the Country
* Various PTAs and Libraries Around the Country
* Various Curves Locations Around the Country